As of 5/1/2021
RICHARDSON RANCH ROCK SHOP
Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
All DIGGING IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED
- Please practice safe social distancing.
- Masks are required to be worn in the rock shop.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE SICK.
John & Bonnie Richardson
Whether a rockhound or a pebble puppy, you are sure to be amazed at our vast selection of rough and finished stone from the world over.
In a single day you can dig through treasure troves from mines in the USA, Morocco, Madagascar, Brazil, India, China, Indonesia, Mexico, Africa and more. Every pile is a rockhound’s delight.
What We Carry
- At the core of it all are the thundereggs from our famous Priday Agate Beds.
- Though we can no longer offer digging your own thundereggs, we of course continue to carry freshly dug thundereggs from the South Blue Bed, Red Bed, Pony Butte, Opal and Priday Moss and Old Beds 1 and 2.
- In our rock shop you will find beautiful polished specimen, fun and handy knickknacks, candle holders, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, carved animals, wind chimes, vases, lamps, keychains, decorative bowls, plates, boxes, bookends, fossils, amethyst everything and much, much more. All of these items are made out of the variety of stone treasures from every corner of the earth.
- Lapidary equipment and supplies from trusted manufacturers such as Diamond Pacific, Lortone, Barranca and MK Diamond Products including our very own High Speed Dry Sander and Buffer.